2. 15-1331 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of November 2015.
3. 15-1246 Report from Thomas A. Rudd, M.S., M.D., Coroner, for the month of July 2015.
4. 15-1262 Report from Thomas A. Rudd, M.S., M.D., Coroner, for the month of August 2015.
5. 15-1224 Report from Keith S. Brin, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for the month of October 2015.
6. 15-1314 Public Defender Report for the month of October 2015.
7. 15-1261 Report from Mark Curran, Sheriff, for the month of October 2015.
8. 15-1329 Resolution providing for the reappointment of Marion Watson as a member of the Lake County Sheriff’s Office Merit Commission.
PLANNING, BUILDING AND ZONING COMMITTEE
9. 15-1272 Joint resolution to amend the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Village of Fox Lake for plumbing inspection services to include certain inspections in the Village of Volo.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
10. 15-1303 Resolution approving a Memorandum of Understanding with the Cook County Sheriff’s Office to establish participation criteria in the Regional Gang Intelligence Database (RGID) System and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service for an information sharing initiative known as the Law Enforcement Information Exchange Midwest (LInX MIDWEST).
11. 15-1299 Joint resolution authorizing a contract in the amount of $44,940 with Northpointe, Inc. of Traverse City, Michigan, to procure Northpointe’s COMPAS licenses and software support for the Jail Inmate Classification System (JICS) module.
12. 15-1300 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Mr. David’s Flooring International, LTD of Chicago, Illinois, and further authorizing assignment of that contract to Clark Construction Group LLC of Chicago, Illinois, as Construction Manager at Risk for the carpet and resilient tile work for the Lake County Courthouse Expansion Project in the amount of $521,466.
13. 15-1308 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Call One of Chicago, Illinois, for the emergency procurement of network communication solutions for Lake County Emergency Telephone System Board (ETSB) in the amount of $32,000.
HEALTH AND COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE
14. 15-1241 Ordinance amending Chapter 94: Public Nuisances, of the Lake County Code of Ordinances.
15. 15-1242 Ordinance amending Chapter 170: Well and Water Regulations, of the Lake County Code of Ordinances.
16. 15-1248 Joint resolution amending Chapter 178: Environmental Health Fees Schedule, of the Lake County Code of Ordinances.
17. 15-1247 Joint resolution amending Chapter 178: Animal Care and Control Fees Schedule, of the Lake County Code of Ordinances.
18. 15-1295 Joint resolution approving 2013 and 2014 Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Action Plan Amendments.
19. 15-1296 Joint resolution reducing the term of Lake County Community Development lien on Waukegan Township Staben House.
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
20. 15-1290 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Peter Baker & Son Company, Lake Bluff, Illinois, in the amount of $1,314,077.18, for the resurfacing of Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, from Illinois Route 43 to Illinois Route 131, and designated as Section 15-00999-17-RS.
21. 15-1304 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Burris Equipment of Waukegan, Illinois, for the purchase of a skid steer for the Lake County Division of Transportation in the amount of $64,996.
22. 15-1313 Joint resolution authorizing the purchasing agent to enter into a contract with 3M of St. Paul, Minnesota, for the purchase of a sign inventory and management system for the Lake County Division of Transportation in the amount of $189,500.
23. 15-1309 Joint resolution authorizing an agreement with the State of Illinois/Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) for the improvement of Illinois Route 132, from Munn Road to Deerpath Drive, appropriating $25,000 of Motor Fuel Tax funds, and designated as Section 14-00279-02-TL, and State Job No. C-91-004-13.
24. 15-1306 Joint resolution authorizing an agreement with the State of Illinois/Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) for the utilization of $1,556,595 in federal highway funds for the Phase I preliminary engineering study of Deerfield Road, County Highway 11, from US Route 45/Illinois Route 21 to Saunders Road/Riverwoods Road, appropriating $2,335,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds, designated as Section 15-00038-07-WR, and State Job No. P-91-159-16.
25. 15-1307 Joint resolution authorizing an agreement for consulting engineering services with Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd., Rosemont, Illinois, for Phase I preliminary engineering services for Deerfield Road, County Highway 11, from US Route 45/Illinois Route 21 to Saunders Road/Riverwoods Road, at a maximum cost of $1,945,743.62, and designated as Section 15-00038-07-WR.
26. 15-1301 Joint resolution appropriating $50,000 of Matching Tax funds for landscape maintenance, including trees and shrubs, along various County highways, and designated as Section 16-00000-17-GM.
27. 15-1302 Joint resolution appropriating $160,000 of Matching Tax funds for inspection and maintenance of recently planted native landscape areas along various County highways, and designated as Section 16-00000-14-GM.
28. 15-1305 Joint resolution appropriating a supplemental amount of $75,000 of County Bridge Tax funds to provide for fiscal year (FY) 2016 acquisition of materials and services needed to maintain drainage and bridge facilities, pavements, shoulders, guardrails, fencing, and right-of-way, and designated as Section 16-00000-03-GM.
29. 15-1310 Joint resolution recommending a fee increase from $0.22 per square foot to $0.44 per square foot for the license/lease agreements on the former Chicago, North Shore and Milwaukee Railroad right of way for businesses or private parties.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
30. 15-1325 Resolution approving the 2015 Strategy for a Sustainable Lake County.