3. 18-1259 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of September 2018.
4. 18-1103 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of August 2018.
5. 18-1113 Report from Erin Cartwright Weinstein, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for the month of July 2018.
6. 18-1114 Report from Erin Cartwright Weinstein, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for the month of August 2018.
7. 18-1072 Report from Carla N. Wyckoff, County Clerk, for the month of August 2018.
8. 18-1089 Report from Mary Ellen Vanderventer, Recorder of Deeds, for the month of August 2018.
9. 18-1015 Report from David B. Stolman, Treasurer, for the month of June 2018.
10. 18-1081 Report from David B. Stolman, Treasurer, for the month of July 2018.
11. 18-1274 Resolution providing for the reappointments of Tony Figueroa, Dennis Kessler, Kevin Considine, Laura Crivlare, Susan Huwe, Emily Garrity, Sam Cade, Roycealee Wood, Kristi Long, Eugene Roberson as members of the Lake County Workforce Development Board.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
12. 18-1087 Joint resolution authorizing an intergovernmental agreement between the Village of Winthrop Harbor and Lake County for utilization of the Lake County Emergency Telephone System Board (ETSB) shared Infor/EnRoute Computer Aided Dispatch system.
14. 18-1095 Joint resolution approving the Chicago Field Division (CFD), fiscal year (FY) 2019 Program-Funded Task Force Agreement between the United States Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the Lake County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO).
15. 18-1097 Joint resolution approving an intergovernmental agreement (IGA) for part-time contractual police services by and among the Beach Park School District #3, Lake County and the Lake County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) in the amount of $128,457.93
HEALTH AND COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE
16. 18-1045 Resolution approving First Amendments to ServicePoint Referral Network Agreements.
17. 18-1159 Resolution accepting the Social Innovation Fund (SIF) Technical Assistance Grant to Expand Supportive Housing for Criminal Justice-Involved People who are Homeless.
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
18. 18-1164 Joint resolution appropriating $31,000 of County Bridge Tax funds and $154,000 of Matching Tax funds to provide for fiscal year (FY) 2019 acquisition of materials and services needed to maintain such items as drainage and bridge facilities, pavements, shoulders, guardrails, fencing, signage, and right-of-way, and designated as Section 19-00000-03-GM.
20. 18-1163 Joint resolution authorizing the disposal of excess property located on Wildwood Drive in the Village of Round Lake Beach, Illinois, via a quitclaim deed to the Village of Round Lake Beach.
21. 18-1162 Joint resolution appropriating $150,000 of the ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for the acquisition of necessary right-of-way, by agreement or condemnation, and other right-of-way costs associated with the improvement of Wadsworth Road at Dilley’s Road, and designated as Section 17-00999-47-EG.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
22. 18-1118 Resolution accepting additional Emergency Management Assistance Grant funding from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) for federal fiscal year (FFY) 2017 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) in an amount not to exceed $65,738.25.
23. 18-1161 Resolution authorizing the Public Works Department to add two new positions to its budget, Accounting Specialist (pay grade S5: $44,457 - $57,433 - $68,962) and Billing Technician (pay grade S4: $39,382 - $50,831 - $60,997) as a result of absorbing the work currently performed by the Lakes Region Sanitary District (LRSD) and compensate employees currently performing the work under the employment of LRSD at the same annual salaries and annual vacation accrual rates.