4. 18-1037 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of August 2018.
5. 18-0971 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of July 2018.
6. 18-0952 Report from Mary Ellen Vanderventer, Recorder of Deeds, for the month of July 2018.
7. 18-0926 Report from Carla N. Wyckoff, County Clerk, for the month of July 2018.
8. 18-1020 Resolution reappointing Craig Taylor as a member of the Lake County Public Building Commission.
9. 18-1021 Resolution providing for the reappointment of Patrick Walsh and Amos Monk as members of the Lake County Public Water District.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
10. 18-0954 Joint resolution authorizing the application, acceptance, and emergency appropriation of a 2018 Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) in the amount of $9,080 for the purpose of enhancing the State’s Attorney’s Office’s capacity to provide youth awareness, education, support, and outreach in Lake County through its Young Ambassadors Board.
11. 18-0869 Joint resolution approving an intergovernmental agreement (IGA) for contractual police services by and among the Board of Control of the Lake County Tech Campus District Number 849 (Tech Campus), Lake County and the Lake County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) in the amount of $275,715.65.
12. 18-0958 Joint resolution authorizing the acceptance of an Illinois Department of Transportation 2019 Sustained Traffic Enforcement Program (STEP) grant and an emergency appropriation in the amount of $176,292.24.
13. 18-0960 Joint resolution approving an agreement between Lake County, Lake County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) and the United States (US) Navy for the housing of military detainees in the Lake County Sheriff’s Adult Corrections Facility (Jail) from September 26, 2018 through March 25, 2021.
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
14. 18-0946 Ordinance providing for the establishment of an altered speed zone for 25 miles per hour (MPH), currently unposted 30 MPH, on Evergreen Drive/Oakland Drive/Idlewild Drive/Forest Drive/Gages Lake Drive/Lake Shore Drive/Grand Drive, located in Warren Township in conformity with Chapter 625 - Section 5/11-604 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes.
15. 18-0947 Ordinance providing for the establishment of an altered speed zone for 25 miles per hour (MPH), currently unposted 30 MPH, on Lake Road/Lake Shore Drive/Glen Drive/Wright Road/Lovers Lane/Prospect Drive, located in Warren Township in conformity with Chapter 625 - Section 5/11-604 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes.
16. 18-0948 Ordinance providing for the establishment of an altered speed zone for 25 miles per hour (MPH), currently unposted 30 MPH, on Main Street/Lake Shore Drive/Gagemere Drive/Oak Street/2nd Street, located in Warren Township in conformity with Chapter 625 - Section 5/11-604 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes.
17. 18-0959 Gages Lake Road Guardrail Installation: Appropriation and Contract Award
18. 18-0986 Joint resolution authorizing the execution of a one-year extension amendment to an Intergovernmental Agreement for sanitary sewer service with the Lakes Region Sanitary District, the Village of Fox Lake, and the Village of Volo for the connection of the S
19. 18-0977 Joint resolution authorizing a Rider to add Lake County to an existing Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) Highway Authority Agreement between BP Products North America Inc. (BP) and the Village of Mundelein (Village), and executing a Lake County Supplemental Highway Authority Agreement, between BP and Lake County, related to property located at 4 East Hawley Street, Mundelein, Illinois.
20. 18-0979 Grass Lake Road and Millburn Road Resurfacing: Phase II Consultant Agreement and Appropriation
21. 18-0990 Wadsworth Road Intersection Improvements: Change Order Number One and Supplemental Appropriation
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
22. 18-0957 Purchase of ExpressVote Machines and ExpressPass Printers
23. 18-0989 Stanley Security Upgrades
24. 18-0999 Resolution authorizing a contract with EC America, Inc., McLean, Virginia, (EC America) for staff augmentation resources in the estimated amount of $344,240 and approving line item transfers in the amount of $180,680.
25. 18-0980 Resolution approving the Lake County (County) Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Health Insurance Plan.