3. 18-0829 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of June 2018.
4. 18-0923 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of July 2018
5. 18-0646 Report from Erin Cartwright Weinstein, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for December 2017 through April 2018.
6. 18-0765 Report from Erin Cartwright Weinstein, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for May, 2018
7. 18-0828 Report from Erin Cartwright Weinstein, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for June 2018.
8. 18-0814 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of May 2018.
9. 18-0815 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of June 2018.
10. 18-0833 Report from David B. Stolman, Treasurer, for the month of May 2018.
11. 18-0813 Report from Mary Ellen Vanderventer, Recorder of Deeds, for the month of June 2018.
12. 18-0792 Report from Carla N. Wyckoff, County Clerk, for the month of June 2018.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
13. 18-0817 SAO: CAC Victim Advocates VOCA Grant SFY19
14. 18-0820 Joint resolution authorizing the renewal of the Lake County Children’s Advocacy Center’s victim advocate grant program, awarded by the Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS), including $48,388 in federal funds.
15. 18-0819 Joint resolution authorizing the renewal of the State's Attorney's Violent Crime Victims Assistance (VCVA) grant program awarded by the Office of the Illinois Attorney General for state fiscal year (SFY) 2019, including grant funding of $35,000, which includes an increase of $4,000 from SFY 2018.
16. 18-0821 Joint resolution authorizing the renewal of the State’s Attorney’s Law Enforcement Response to Drugs - Drug Prosecution grant program, awarded by the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority (ICJIA), including $75,000 in federal funds.
17. 18-0868 Joint resolution approving an agreement with NICASA Behavioral Health Services, Round Lake, Illinois, for the Jail High Utilizer Diversion and Health Engagement Project in the amount of $100,000.
18. 18-0876 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Vievu, Seattle, Washington, for the purchase of body worn cameras for the Lake County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) for use in the Lake County Sheriff’s Adult Corrections Facility (Jail) an estimated annual amount of $135,250.
HEALTH AND COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE
19. 18-0767 Joint resolution to approve $420,058 in pass-through funding from the United States Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) for Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Project.
20. 18-0862 Tobacco-Free Communities Grant $100k
21. 18-0863 CDSH $7500
22. 18-0864 Ryan White Part B $60k
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
23. 18-0788 Ordinance providing for the establishment of a County speed zone of 35 miles per hour (MPH), previously designated as a 35 MPH municipal speed zone on Deerfield Road, County Highway 11, from Richfield Avenue to the east abutment of the East Skokie Ditch bridge, located in Moraine Township, in conformity with Chapter 625 - Section 5/11-604 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes.
24. 18-0894 Joint resolution appropriating $740,000 of Motor Fuel Tax funds for maintaining streets and highways, including utility services, under the applicable Illinois Highway Code, from December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2019, and $200,000 of Matching Tax funds for deicing materials, and designated as Section 19-00000-00-GM.
25. 18-0874 2018 Pavement Management System, Field Testing: Consultant Agreement and Appropriation
26. 18-0890 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Norvilla, LLC, Broadview, Illinois, in the amount of $359,787.92 for the replacement of a culvert on Rollins Road, west of Fairfield Road, appropriating $432,000 of County Bridge Tax funds, and designated as Section 17-00080-64-DR.
27. 18-0875 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with G.P. Maintenance Services, Inc., Palos Hills, Illinois, for 2018 Public Works Painting Project in the amount of $43,000.
28. 18-0893 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Kimco USA Inc., Marshall, Illinois, for the removal and installation of the salt dome conveyor for the Division of Transportation in the amount of $333,268.32.
29. 18-0900 Joint resolution ratifying contracts with McClure Engineering, Waukegan, Illinois, in the amount of $24,662.83, and Campanella and Sons, Inc., Wadsworth, Illinois, in the amount of $374,900.89, for an emergency procurement required to replace two failing storm sewers under the Robert McClory Bike Path south of Washington Street and south of Belvidere Rd in Waukegan, Illinois, appropriating $400,000 of County Bridge Tax funds for these contracts and other associated costs, and designated as Section 17-00173-15-DR.
30. 18-0738 Joint Resolution authorizing the Chair of the County Board and the County Clerk to execute a five (5) year Lease Agreement with a five (5) year renewal option with Chicago SMSA Limited Partnership (Verizon Wireless), Basking Ridge, NJ for placement of tel
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
31. 18-0911 Resolution authorizing a three-year contract with Insight, Tempe, Arizona, (Insight) for Symantec managed security services in an annual amount of $291,829, with renewal options.
32. 18-0912 Advanced Threat Protection for IT
33. 18-0910 Depke Roof and Roof Top Units
34. 18-0896 Resolution authorizing a contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Oak Brook, Illinois, (BCBS) in an estimated annual amount of $3,099,408 per year, plus renewals, for health plan benefit management services including medical and prescription stop-loss coverage for plan year 2019 (January 1 through December 31).
35. 18-0918 Resolution authorizing the Public Works Department to add two new positions to its budget, Public Works Supervisor, pay grade M9-$73,892-$114,448 and Lead Utility Worker, union pay grade $58,085.54-$67,435.51 as a result of absorbing the work currently pe