2. 18-0681 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of May 2018.
3. 18-0621 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of April 2018.
4. 18-0568 Report from David B. Stolman, Treasurer, for the month of March 2018.
5. 18-0588 Report from Mary Ellen Vanderventer, Recorder of Deeds, for the month of April 2018.
6. 18-0605 Resolution providing for the reappointment of Richard Moe as a member of the Public Water District.
7. 18-0683 Resolution providing for the reappointments of Casey Cesnovar and Ann Maine as members and Timothy Sashko as member at large of the Lake County Board of Health.
8. 18-0685 Resolution providing for the reappointment of Linda Soto as Director of the PACE Suburban Bus Division of the Regional Transportation Authority.
9. 18-0693 Resolution providing for the reappointment of Bruce A. Brown as a trustee of the Countryside Fire Protection District.
10. 18-0696 Resolution providing for the reappointments of Anthony J. Bilotti and Roger Simonson as members of the Southlake Mosquito Abatement District.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
11. 18-0595 Joint resolution approving an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) for police services between the Lake County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) and the Village of Volo (Volo), from May 1, 2018 to April 30, 2021, in the amount of $1,951,256.71.
12. 18-0618 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Galls, LLC, Lexington, Kentucky, to procure uniforms and accessories for the Lake County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) in the estimated annual amount of $260,000.
13. 18-0510 Educational Services Agreement
14. 18-0475 Joint resolution authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $17,433 for a part-time therapist at the Hulse Juvenile Detention Center, with offsetting revenue from the Regional Office of Education (ROE).
16. 18-0615 Resolution delegating representative selection of ServicePoint coordinating council.
17. 18-0571 Joint resolution approving the Second Amendment to the 2017 Housing and Community Development Annual Action Plan.
18. 18-0573 Joint resolution approving a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Lake County and a previously approved sub-recipient of 2018 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds.
19. 18-0617 Joint resolution accepting the Des Plaines River Watershed Workgroup grant and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $19,655 for the Lakes Project grant.
20. 18-0607 Joint resolution approving the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) WIOA Rapid Response grant and Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) grant modifications; and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $215,301.33.
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
21. 18-0587 Ordinance providing for the establishment of an altered speed zone for 40 miles per hour (MPH), currently designated 55 MPH, on Neville Road, located in Wauconda Township in conformity with Chapter 625 - Section 5/11-604 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes.
22. 18-0608 2018 Reflective Pavement Marker Replacement: Appropriation and Contract Award
23. 18-0609 2018 Pavement Marking Replacement: Appropriation and Contract Award
24. 18-0620 Joint resolution authorizing an agreement for professional engineering services with Alfred Benesch and Company, Chicago, Illinois, for curb ramp data collection required for the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) transition plan, in an amount of $214,615.89, appropriating $260,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for these engineering services, and designated as Section 18-00999-55-ES.
25. 18-0391 Joint resolution appropriating $350,000 of Matching Tax funds for the 2018 Pavement Rejuvenator Program, and designated as Section 18-00000-16-PP.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
26. 18-0652 Resolution declaring that the number of appeals annually filed with the Board of Review creates an emergency situation causing the need for an expanded Board of Review.
27. 18-0628 Fire Pump and Sprinkler Maintenance
28. 18-0636 Resolution authorizing a contract with CDW, Vernon Hills, Illinois, (CDW) for additional Tegile storage hardware in an estimated amount of $147,612.
29. 18-0627 Ordinance establishing prevailing wage rates for laborers, workers and mechanics employed by contractors or subcontractors in the performance of public works contracts in Lake County (County).
30. 18-0629 Records Management System and Services
31. 18-0632 Resolution authorizing a contract with CDW, Vernon Hills, Illinois, (CDW) for firewall network security in an amount of $142,582.95.
32. 18-0624 Resolution authorizing a contract with Virgin Pulse, Inc, Providence, Rhode Island, (Virgin Pulse) for wellness program provider services for Lake County (County) in the estimated amount annually of $209,640, with the first year estimated amount of $219,640 which includes the implementation fee.
33. 18-0631 Resolution to create a Lake County retirement plan committee to oversee the 457(b) plan investments.
34. 18-0635 Ordinance authorizing the County Administrator to amend Policy 3.6 Compensation Program Procedures, Section 10B, Demotion as a Result of Performance, Voluntary Request of the Employee or Reduction in Work Force and add the new Section 6 D, Offers above th