5. 18-0418 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of March 2018.
6. 18-0268 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of January 2018.
7. 18-0363 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of February 2018.
8. 18-0311 Report from Carla N. Wyckoff, County Clerk, for the month of February 2018.
9. 18-0332 Report from Mary Ellen Vanderventer, Recorder of Deeds, for the month of February 2018.
10. 18-0362 Report from David B. Stolman, Treasurer, for the month of January 2018.
11. 18-0397 Treasurer Cash & Investment Feb 2018
12. 18-0423 Resolution providing for the reappointment of Karen Wojciechowski as a trustee of the Grayslake Fire Protection District.
13. 18-0424 Resolution providing for the appointment of Jim Lang as Trustee on the Lake Zurich Rural Fire Protection District Board.
14. 18-0425 Resolution providing for the reappointment of Bruce L. Shrake as a member of the Lakes Region Sanitary District.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
15. 18-0297 Joint resolution authorizing participation of the Lake County State’s Attorney in the Major Crimes Task Force (“Task Force”).
16. 18-0325 Joint resolution authorizing an emergency appropriation of a Title IV-D Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) between the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (IDHFS) and the Lake County State’s Attorney for the continuation of the State’s Attorney’s Child Support Enforcement Program for the period of July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019, for a maximum reimbursement amount of $610,000 for staff wages and benefits.
17. 18-0256 Joint resolution authorizing the renewal of an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) 2018-55-024-KD between the Illinois Department of Health Care and Family Services (IDHFS) and the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit Court (Court) for grant funding to operate the Court’s Access and Visitation Program for state fiscal year (SFY) 2019 and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $45,000.
18. 18-0352 Joint resolution authorizing the Lake County Sheriff’s Office acceptance of Funding Opportunity FFY18 Highway Safety Program Grant
19. 18-0372 Final Cleaning for Lake County Courthouse Expansion
HEALTH AND COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE
20. 18-0321 Joint resolution approving 2018 Lake County Affordable Housing Program (LCAHP) grant awards.
23. 18-0360 Joint resolution authorizing a contract in the amount of $35,000 with Hoerr Construction, Inc., Peoria, Illinois, using a shared services contract with the City of Lake Forest (Lake Forest), for 965 feet of sanitary sewer rehabilitation in the Highland Lake area.
24. 18-0403 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Boller Construction Company Inc. of Waukegan, Illinois, in the amount of $384,088 for the Lincoln Well House Improvements Project.
25. 18-0404 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Fab Tech Wastewater Solutions, LLC, O’Fallon, Missouri, in the amount of $225,000 for the Mill Creek clarifier work.
26. 18-0339 Ordinance providing for the establishment of a County altered speed zone of 45 miles per hour (MPH), currently designated 50 MPH on Dilleys Road, County Highway 15, from Stearns School Road, County Highway 74, to 3,000 feet north of Stearns School Road, County Highway 74, located in Warren Township, in conformity with Chapter 625 - Section 5/11-604 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes.
27. 18-0381 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Peter Baker and Son Company, Lake Bluff, Illinois, in the amount of $69,585.83 for the construction of leveling binder and surface courses on an existing milled surface on East Oakwood Drive, from North Oak Ridge Road to West Timberlake Road in Cuba Township Road District, which will be improved under the Illinois Highway Code for a total of 0.58 miles and designated as Section 18-04106-00-GM.
28. 18-0383 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Peter Baker and Son Company, Lake Bluff, Illinois, in the amount of $237,164.54 for the Hot-Mix Asphalt (HMA) surface removal, Class D patching and constructing leveling binder and surface courses on various roads in Countryside Estates in the Fremont Township Road District, which will be improved under the Illinois Highway Code for a total of 1.60 miles, and designated as Section 18-07140-00-GM.
29. 18-0384 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Peter Baker and Son Company, Lake Bluff, Illinois, in the amount of $148,271.12 for the Hot-Mix Asphalt (HMA) surface removal, Class D patching and constructing leveling binder and surface courses on Bridle Trail Road, from Hunt Club Road north/northwest to Stearns School Road in the Warren Township Road District, which will be improved under the Illinois Highway Code for a total of 0.95 miles, and designated as Section 18-14102-00-GM.
30. 18-0349 Joint resolution appropriating $1,625,000 of Motor Fuel Tax funds for ice control salt needed for the 2018-2019 winter season, under the applicable Illinois Highway Code, and designated as Section 19-00000-05-GM.
31. 18-0379 2018 Crack Sealing: Appropriation and Contract Award
32. 18-0380 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with J. A. Johnson Paving Company, Arlington Heights, Illinois, in the amount of $497,107.69 for annual bituminous maintenance of various roads on the County highway system, appropriating $600,000 of Matching Tax funds, and designated as Section 18-00000-13-GM.
33. 18-0387 Joint resolution appropriating $1,950,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for the acquisition of necessary right-of-way, by agreement or condemnation, and other right-of-way costs associated with the Gilmer Road, at Midlothian Road, intersection improvement, and designated as Section 10-00079-16-CH.
34. 18-0405 Cedar Lake Road: Phase II Consultant Change Order Number Three and Supplemental Appropriation
35. 18-0260 Joint resolution authorizing emergency appropriations in fiscal year (FY) 2018 for the Division of Transportation (DOT) capital and bond funds, for projects previously approved and for additional revenue.
PLANNING, BUILDING AND ZONING COMMITTEE
36. 18-0392 Joint resolution authorizing an agreement with the North Branch Chicago River Watershed Workgroup (NBWW) and administrative fund creation.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
37. 18-0395 Resolution authorizing emergency appropriations for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 in various funds for certain projects, items, and activities budgeted in the prior year and not completed.
38. 18-0350 Resolution authorizing a two-year lease with Michael Henningfield, McHenry, Illinois, in the amount of $4,500 for lease of County property for farming.
39. 18-0390 Purchasing Agent for Lake County
40. 18-0371 Resolution authorizing a contract with Globetrotters Engineering Corporation, Chicago, Illinois, (Globetrotters Engineering) for professional architectural and engineering (A/E) demolition design and construction administration services for Winchester House in Libertyville, Illinois, in the amount of $254,212.
41. 18-0389 Resolution authorizing the Collective Bargaining Agreement, (CBA) between the American Federation of State County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) and Lake County Coroner’s Office/Lake County Board.