4. 18-0294 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of February 2018
5. 18-0184 Report from Carla N. Wyckoff, County Clerk, for the month of January 2018.
6. 18-0206 Report from Mary Ellen Vanderventer, Recorder of Deeds, for the month of January 2018.
7. 18-0306 Resolution providing for the reappointments of George Bell, Gregory Koeppen and Geraldine Stimpson as members of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
8. 18-0312 Resolution providing for the reappointments of George Bell as Chairman and Gregory Koeppen as Vice Chairman of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
9. 18-0209 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Poblocki Sign Company, LLC. of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, (Poblocki) and further authorizing assignment of that contract to Clark Construction Group LLC, Chicago, Illinois, (Clark) as Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) for the signage work for the Lake County Courthouse Expansion Project (LCCEP) in the amount of $83,294.
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
10. 18-0259 Joint resolution appropriating $15,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for the acquisition of necessary right-of-way, by agreement or condemnation, associated with the non-motorized travel improvement along the north side of Rollins Road at Cedar Lake Road and the west side of Cedar Lake Road at Rollins Road, and designated as Section 15-00999-20-SW.
11. 18-0219 Joint resolution appropriating $65,000 of County Bridge Tax funds for televising, inspecting, and cleaning storm sewers along various County highways, and designated as Section 18-00000-07-GM.
12. 18-0234 Joint resolution appropriating $140,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for the Joint Utility Locating Information for Excavators, Inc. (JULIE) ticket screening and locating of Lake County Division of Transportation (LCDOT) storm sewers for excavator dig requests for various County highways, and designated as Section 18-00000-09-GM.
13. 18-0252 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Peter Baker and Son Company, Lake Bluff, Illinois, in the amount of $276,685.75 for the resurfacing of Gelden Road, from Deep Lake Road to Grass Lake Road, which will be improved under the Illinois Highway Code for a total of 1.29 miles, and designated as Section 17-00147-02-RS.
14. 18-0254 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Alliance Contractors, Inc., Woodstock, Illinois, in the amount of $1,180,202.50 for the repair and stabilization of an existing sheet piling wall adjacent to the multi-use path on the north side of Grass Lake Road, appropriating a supplemental amount of $85,000 of Matching Tax funds, and designated as Section 16-00059-11-BR.
15. 18-0255 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with H & H Electric Company, Franklin Park, Illinois, in the amount of $409,254.36 for the purchase and installation of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) PASSAGE Field Elements, along various routes in Lake County, and designated as Section 17-00268-16-TL.
16. 18-0236 Joint resolution authorizing an agreement with Baxter & Woodman, Inc., Crystal Lake, Illinois, for Phase II design engineering services for the resurfacing of Stearns School Road, from Hutchins Road to U.S. Route 41, in an amount of $99,781.50 appropriating $120,000 of Motor Fuel Tax funds, and designated as Section 18-00999-52-RS.
17. 18-0238 St. Mary's Road Resurfacing Phase II: Consultant Agreement and Appropriation
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
19. 18-0262 Joint resolution accepting the Illinois Department of Public Health grant and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $9,539 for the Cities Readiness Initiative grant.
20. 18-0263 Joint resolution accepting the Susan G. Komen Foundation grant and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $4,998 for the Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer program.
21. 18-0265 Joint resolution accepting the Northwestern Memorial Healthcare award and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $19,500 to complete a community health needs assessment.
22. 18-0266 Joint resolution accepting the Illinois Department of Public Health grant and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $30,248 for the Public Health Emergency Preparedness grant.
23. 18-0264 Joint resolution accepting the Illinois Department of Public Health grant and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $74,833 for the Local Health Protection grant.
24. 18-0194 Joint resolution to approve amendments to the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Annual Action Plans for the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
25. 18-0226 Resolution approving the Years of Service Recognition Program.
26. 18-0210 Resolution authorizing a contract with Curvature, LLC, Santa Barbara, California to purchase information technology (IT) equipment including ports, switches, and ethernet for the Lake County (County) Courthouse Expansion Project in an estimated amount of $47,856.51.
27. 18-0211 Resolution authorizing a contract with Telecom Innovations Group, Itasca, Illinois, to purchase telecommunication equipment and software licenses for the Lake County (County) Courthouse Expansion Project in an estimated amount of $50,852.52.
28. 18-0230 Resolution authorizing a two-year agreement, with renewal options, with Johnson Controls, Arlington Heights, Illinois, (Johnson Controls) for routine inspections and preventative maintenance of Building Automation Systems (BAS) for various Lake County (County) facilities in the estimated annual amount of $63,448.
29. 18-0231 Building Automation Preventative Maintenance for Facilities
30. 18-0232 Resolution authorizing a two-year contract with Automated Logic, Lisle, Illinois, (Automated Logic) for hardware and software maintenance for the WebCTRL BACnet building automation system for the Public Defender’s Office, Park City Branch Courts, Division of Transportation, Central Permit Facility, and Depke Juvenile Facility in the estimated annual amount of $69,750.
31. 18-0250 Resolution authorizing emergency appropriations for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 in various funds for certain projects, items, and activities budgeted in the prior year and not completed.