4. 16-0198 Minutes from February 9, 2016, Special Call Meeting.
CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, IL
5. 16-0241 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of February 2016.
6. 16-0174 Report from Keith S. Brin, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for the month of January 2016.
7. 16-0152 Report from Thomas A. Rudd, M.S., M.D., Coroner, for the month of November 2015.
8. 16-0190 Public Defender Report for the month of January 2016.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
9. 16-0197 Joint resolution approving the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) by and between the Lake County Sheriff’s Office and the Wauconda Police Department; for establishing goals and working arrangements related to the Lake County gang task force.
10. 16-0228 Joint resolution approving a Police Services Agreement between the Lake County Sheriff’s Office and the Beach Park School District for the deployment of a part-time School Resource Officer (SRO) Program for the Beach Park School District Pilot Program for the remainder of the 2015 - 2016 school year.
11. 16-0218 Williams Architects for the LC Storage & Evidence Processing Facility
12. 16-0222 LCCHE - Site Concrete
13. 16-0223 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Woodland Commercial Landscape, Inc. of Naperville, Illinois, and further authorizing assignment of that contract to Clark Construction Group LLC of Chicago, Illinois, as Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) for the landscaping work for the Lake County courthouse expansion project in the amount of $338,750.
14. 16-0235 NICE Logging for Lake County ETSB
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
15. 16-0209 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with McGinty Bros., Inc., Long Grove, Illinois, in the amount of $40,674, for inspection and maintenance of recently planted native landscape areas along various County highways, and designated as Section 16-00000-14-GM.
16. 16-0210 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Hecker and Company, Inc., Wheeling, Illinois, in the amount of $273,882.90, for the traffic signal installation at Lewis Avenue and 29th Street, and designated as Section 14-00089-07-TL.
17. 16-0204 Joint resolution appropriating $120,000 of Motor Fuel Tax funds for concrete pavement patching, where necessary on various County highways, and designated as Section 16-00000-10-GM.
18. 16-0206 Joint resolution appropriating $1,535,000 of Motor Fuel Tax funds for ice control salt materials needed for the 2016-2017 winter season, and designated as Section 17-00000-05-GM.
19. 16-0207 Joint resolution appropriating $2,750,000 of Motor Fuel Tax funds and $1,830,000 of Matching Tax funds for the resurfacing of Hunt Club Road, from Stearns School Road to Milburn Road and from Wadsworth Road to Illinois Route 173, as well as the resurfacing of Wadsworth Road, from Hunt Club Road to the I-94 Bridge, and designated as Section 15-00999-16-RS.
20. 16-0208 Joint resolution appropriating $1,300,000 of Motor Fuel Tax funds and $1,410,000 of Matching Tax funds for the resurfacing of Kenosha Road, from 21st Street to Illinois Route 131, the resurfacing of 21st Street, from Illinois Route 131 to Kenosha Road, and for enhancing the median on Wadsworth Road at Sheridan Road, and designated as Section 15-00999-18-RS.
21. 16-0205 Joint resolution appropriating $120,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for the 2016 Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) PASSAGE improvements, along various routes in Lake County, and designated as Section 16-00999-22-TL.
22. 16-0225 Joint resolution executing an agreement with RHMG Engineers, Inc. of Libertyville, Illinois, in the amount of $81,913 for design engineering services for the fiscal year (FY) 2016 Water Main Replacement Project.
23. 16-0229 Joint resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement for professional services with Applied Technologies, Inc., Lake Villa, Illinois, in the amount of $201,702 for engineering design and construction related services associated with the Vernon Hills New Century Town (NCT) Water Reclamation Facility 2016 Improvements Project.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
24. 16-0168 Resolution approving the Years of Service Recognition Program.
25. 16-0211 Resolution authorizing the County Board Chairman to execute a joint funding agreement to participate in a regional Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) project to be coordinated by the United States Department of the Interior Geological Survey in an estimated amount of $130,240.
26. 16-0219 Resolution authorizing the Purchasing Agent to enter into a contract with GovHR USA, Northbrook, Illinois, for executive recruitment services for Lake County for a two year period plus renewals in the amount of $18,700 per recruitment.
27. 16-0221 Resolution authorizing the Purchasing Agent to enter into a contract with Arthur J. Gallagher & Company, Chicago, Illinois, for healthcare benefits consulting services for Lake County for a two year period plus renewals in the estimated annual amount of $137,000.
28. 16-0234 Resolution authorizing a contract with Senryo Technologies, Naperville, Illinois, for Oracle consulting services for the upgrade of Lake County Enterprise Business Suite from R12.1.3 to R12.2.25 in the amount not to exceed $201,033.28.