2. 16-0154 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of January 2016
3. 16-0058 Report from Keith S. Brin, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for the month of December 2015.
4. 16-0091 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of December 2015.
5. 16-0079 Report from Carla N. Wyckoff, County Clerk, for the month of December 2015.
6. 16-0072 Report from Mary Ellen Vanderventer, Recorder of Deeds, for the month of December 2015.
7. 16-0085 Treasurer Cash and Investments Oct & Nov 2015
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
8. 16-0069 Joint resolution approving the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Lake County Sheriff’s Office and Fox Lake Police; for establishing goals and working arrangements related to the Lake County Gang Task Force.
9. 16-0097 SAO: Appellate Prosecutor Program 2016
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
10. 16-0090 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Data Integrators of Fredericksburg, Virginia, for payment services for utility bills for the Lake County Public Works Department in the estimated annual amount of $92,032.
11. 16-0109 Joint resolution authorizing a contract with Utility Resource Group, LLC of Sterling Heights, Michigan, for underground utility locating services for Lake County Division of Transportation (LCDOT) in the estimated annual amount of $171,744.
12. 16-0087 Joint resolution appropriating $600,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for the purchase and installation of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Passage Field Elements for 2016, along various routes in Lake County, and designated as Section 16-00268-14-TL.
13. 16-0088 Joint resolution appropriating $1,500,000 of the ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for the acquisition of necessary right-of-way, by agreement or condemnation, and other right-of-way costs associated with the proposed widening and reconstruction of Quentin Road, from White Pine Road to South of Illinois Route 22, and designated as Section 08-00090-12-CH.
14. 16-0023 Joint resolution authorizing two agreements with Pace Suburban Bus Division of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) providing terms and conditions for the year of 2016, by which Pace will coordinate operations of, and partially fund, the “Ride Lake County” West Lake Service, and coordinate operations of the “Ride Lake County” Central Lake Partners Coordinated Transportation Service for the expansion of paratransit services to meet the needs of the mobility challenged constituent populations in the Townships of Antioch, Avon, Fremont, Grant, Lake Villa, Libertyville, Shields and Wauconda, also the Villages of Libertyville and Mundelein, and designated as Sections 09-00280-01-ES and 16-00280-04-ES.
15. 16-0024 Joint resolution authorizing separate agreements with Antioch, Avon, Fremont, Grant, Lake Villa and Wauconda Townships providing the terms and conditions for the receipt of Township funds for the “Ride Lake County” West Lake Service, and designated as Section 09-00280-01-ES.
16. 16-0126 Joint resolution appropriating $840,000 of Matching Tax funds for annual bituminous maintenance of various roads and bike paths on the County highway system, and designated as Section 16-00000-13-GM.
17. 16-0127 Joint resolution appropriating $120,000 of Matching Tax funds to provide for crack sealing of bituminous and concrete pavement, where necessary, on various County highways, and designated as Section 16-00000-04-GM.
18. 16-0128 Joint resolution authorizing an agreement for professional engineering services with Alfred Benesch & Company, Naperville, Illinois, at a maximum cost of services described as $277,062, for Phase I preliminary engineering services for the proposed Fairfield Road at Monaville Road intersection improvement, appropriating $335,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for these engineering services, and designated as Section 15-00120-06-CH.
19. 16-0129 Joint resolution authorizing an agreement for professional engineering services with Stanley Consultants, Chicago, Illinois, at a maximum cost of services described as $370,173.60, for Phase I preliminary engineering services for the proposed Hunt Club Road at Illinois Route 132 intersection improvement, appropriating $445,000 of ¼% Sales Tax for Transportation funds for these engineering services, and designated as Section 14-00095-17-CH.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
20. 16-0119 Tax Abatement Ordinance for the Series 2008A General Obligation Bonds.
21. 16-0120 Tax Abatement Ordinance for the Series 2010A General Obligation Bonds.
22. 16-0121 Tax Abatement Ordinance for the Series 2011A General Obligation Bonds.