2. 18-0055 Report of CLAIMS AGAINST LAKE COUNTY, ILLINOIS for the month of December 2017
3. 18-0016 Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of November 2017.
4. 17-1381 Report from Carla N. Wyckoff, County Clerk, for the month of November 2017.
5. 17-1379 Report from Mary Ellen Vanderventer, Recorder of Deeds, for the month of November 2017.
6. 17-1355 Report from David B. Stolman, Treasurer, for the month of October 2017.
7. 18-0066 Resolution providing for the reappointments of Bill Durkin and Carol Calabresa as alternate members of the Lake County Stormwater Management Commission.
8. 18-0067 Resolution providing for the reappointment of Kevin Considine as member of the Upper Illinois River Valley Development Authority.
LAKE COUNTY BOARD
9. 17-1380 Ordinance amending the Lake County Liquor Control Ordinance.
LAW AND JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
10. 18-0006 Joint resolution authorizing a two-year contract, with the option to renew for up to three additional one year periods, with Superior Ambulance Service, Elmhurst, Illinois, for deceased person removal services for the Lake County Coroner’s Office in the estimated annual amount of $125,000.
11. 18-0001 Joint resolution authorizing the State’s Attorney’s Appellate Prosecutor Program for fiscal year (FY) 2018 for a continued participation fee of $42,000.
12. 18-0005 Joint resolution accepting the 2018 National Crime Victims’ Rights Week (NCVRW) Community Awareness Project sub-grant and authorizing an emergency appropriation in the amount of $5,000.
PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE
13. 18-0015 Joint resolution appropriating $165,000 of Matching Tax funds for inspection and maintenance of recently planted native landscape areas along various County highways, and designated as Section 18-00000-14-GM.
14. 18-0007 Ordinance providing for the establishment of an altered speed zone of 35 miles per hour (MPH), currently designated at 40 MPH, on Washington Street, County Highway 45, from a point 1,300 feet east of Hainesville Road, County Highway 24, to a point 1,100 feet west of Hainesville Road, County Highway 24, located in Avon Township, in conformity with Chapter 625 - Section 5/11-604 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes.
15. 18-0019 Joint resolution authorizing a lease to Bristol Boat Services, Inc., a boat storage and marine service business located on the Chicago North Shore and Milwaukee Railroad property (CNS&M RR), for a period of three years, ending November 30, 2020.
16. 17-1338 Ordinance requesting the conveyance of parcels of land for right-of-way and temporary easement from the Village of Long Grove to Lake County, effectuating an agreement relating to the right-of-way, construction, and maintenance of improvements along Old McHenry Road, from Illinois Route 53 to Cuba Road, and designated as Section 11-00083-09-RS.
17. 17-1339 Joint resolution authorizing a master agreement with the Village of Long Grove regarding the costs for construction, installation, and maintenance associated with current and future traffic control signals under the jurisdiction of the Lake County Division of Transportation (DOT) and interconnection with Lake County PASSAGE.
18. 18-0017 Joint resolution authorizing two agreements with Pace Suburban Bus Division of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) providing terms and conditions for the year of 2018, by which Pace will coordinate operations of, and partially fund, the Ride Lake County West and Ride Lake County Central Coordinated Transportation Services for the expansion of paratransit services to meet the needs of the mobility challenged constituent populations in the Townships of Antioch, Avon, Fremont, Grant, Lake Villa, Libertyville, Shields and Wauconda, also the Villages of Libertyville and Mundelein, and designated as Sections 09-00280-01-ES and 16-00280-04-ES.
19. 18-0021 Joint resolution authorizing addendum number two to the agreement with the State of Illinois/Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) for funding the IDOT realignment and widening of US Route 45, from two to four lanes at the Millburn Road and Grass Lake Road intersection near the Millburn Historic District, to include the jurisdictional transfer of Old US Route 45, in its entirety, from the State of Illinois to Lake County as new County Highway 83, and designated as Section 05-00262-02-RP.
FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE
20. 17-1385 Resolution authorizing emergency appropriations for fiscal year (FY) 2018 in various funds for certain projects, items, and activities budgeted in the prior year and not completed.